ARK's Guitar Chew Oral Motor Chew
The "achewstic" Guitar
ARK's Guitar isn't your ordinary acoustic guitar - it's an "achewstic" guitar! This innovative oral motor chew features a long extension to reach the back molars, a smooth loop that's easy to hold, and bumps and ridges (on the stem) that resemble the strings/knobs of a real guitar while also providing sensory input. Like all ARK chews it's made in the USA.
Available in 7 different colours (colour defines strength)
- Red, Standard
- Dark Blue, Standard (Most Popular)
- Lime Green, XT - Medium (Most Popular)
- Teal, XT - Medium
- Royal Blue, XXT - Toughest (Most Popular)
- Forest Green, XXT - Toughest
- Orange, XXT - Toughest (Most Popular)
ARK's Guitar Chew comes in 3 colour-coded toughness levels:
- Soft (red or dark blue) - recommended for mild chewing. These are the softest ones with the most “squishiness” and “give” to them.
- Medium Firm / XT (lime green or teal) - XT stands for "Xtra Tough," recommended for moderate chewing. These are firmer, but still chewy.
- Super Firm / XXT (royal blue, forest green, or orange) - XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough," recommended for more avid chewing. These are the most firm and provide the most resistance to the jaw. No chew tool is indestructible, but these are very tough.
Know anyone who needs to chew? Give them a chewable guitar as a safe, cool, and functional outlet to chew on. It can also be used in oral motor / feeding therapy to practice biting & chewing skills, work on jaw strength exercises, decrease oral defensiveness, and much more.
ARK manufactures the Guitar Chew in the USA. It's medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex. Colour hues may vary slightly. Each guitar measures about 13.7 cm long and 1.3 cm thick (very similar in size to the Grabber).
All materials and colours are FDA approved.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
Proud to only stock the highest quality brands and products from around the world.
- Ark Therapeutic
- Chew Stixx
- Chewy Tubes