ARK's Brick Bracelet
Made in the USA, ARK's Brick Bracelet provides a safe, wearable, discreet, and cool solution for those who need to chew. It has a unique 'twist-on' style that makes it very easy to take on and off the wrist as needed for oral motor stimulation throughout the day - a great option for those who can't resist chewing on the clasp/cord of necklaces. It can also be used as a sensory fidget - twist it, bend it, run your fingers over the tactile bumps, etc.
- Available in two sizes (Large & Small).
- Each bracelet is sold and packaged individually.
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic.
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
- The large bracelet measures approximately 7.3 cm at its widest and just under 1 cm thick. The inner diameter is 5.3 cm.
- The small bracelet measures approximately 6 cm at its widest and just under 1 cm thick. The inner diameter is 4.4 cm.
- Sizing: depending on your fit preferences, the small is typically recommended for a wrist circumference of under 14 cm, and the large for over 14 cm.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone who needs to chew.
Available in 8 different colours (colour defines strength)
- Red, Standard (Most Popular)
- Magenta, Standard
- Lime Green, XT - Medium
- Teal, XT - Medium
- Black, XT - Medium (Most Popular)
- Royal Blue, XXT - Toughest (Most Popular)
- Lavender, XXT - Toughest
- Forest Green, XXT - Toughest
ARK Brick Bracelet comes in 3 colour-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest option, for mild to moderate chewing.
- XT - XT stands for "Xtra Tough," recommended for moderate to avid chewing.
- XXT - XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough." This one is VERY firm, recommended for avid chewing, or for those who like to chew on very firm items. Please note: it's super firm!
ARK manufactures the Brick Bracelet in the USA. It's medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
All materials and colours are FDA approved.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool for avid chewing, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.
Proud to only stock the highest quality brands and products from around the world.
- Ark Therapeutic
- Chew Stixx
- Chewy Tubes