ARK's Bear Bottle Kit
Fun & Friendly Way to Make Drinking Easier
ARK's Bear Bottle Kit is a fun and friendly way to make drinking easier for beginners and/or children with oral motor difficulties. It's also an excellent way to transition babies straight from bottles to straw drinking - skipping sippy cups altogether! Most sippy cups promote improper tongue and lip positioning that can cause speech problems later on. Straws are a better alternative, as they strengthen the mouth muscles and encourage tongue retraction, cheek tension, and lip closure.
The Bear Bottle features a unique valve that controls the direction of fluid - liquid flows up into the straw, but does not flow back down. Simply squeeze the bear's belly until fluid reaches the top of the straw and release. Fluid will stay at the top of the straw, thereby decreasing the effort required to drink. Highly recommended for individuals who tend to aspirate or have a weak suck with difficulties generating and maintaining suction.
- Made in the USA
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Holds 230ml of fluid
- Bottle measures approximately 5 x 6.3 x 15 cm
- Colours may vary
- Not recommended for carbonated beverages
- Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc).
- Compatible with most standard 6mm diameter straws
- 1 easy-to-squeeze Bear Bottle with a snap-close cap
- 1 Select-Flow Valve
- 2 tubing straws, and 1 yellow Lip Blok® (3/4").
These tubing straws are durable alternative to traditional straws, and the Lip Blok prevents kids from biting on the straw or putting it too far into their mouths.
Proud to only stock the highest quality brands and products from around the world.
- Ark Therapeutic
- Chew Stixx
- Chewy Tubes